Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fight's gone out of Cheryl Cole... as she admits she's 'had enough' and doesn't care what people think anymore

By EMILY SHERIDAN

Losing the will to fight: Cheryl Cole admits she's 'had enough' as she poses in a Burberry biker jacket for a stunning photoshoot in the latest issue of Elle magazine


She launched her solo career over a year ago with the energetic floorfiller Fight For This Love.

But it appears Cheryl Cole isn't feeling quite so feisty anymore, declaring she's 'had enough' after a difficult 2010.

The X Factor judge, 27, admits her self-esteem was so low last year, she can't bear to look at photos of herself.

In an exclusive new interview with Elle magazine, Cheryl reflects on the past 12 months, which saw her divorce husband Ashley, fight a battle with malaria and controversy on the last series of X Factor.


'Take it or leave it, I do not care': Cole said she's detached herself from the public opinion of herself


She tells the publication: 'I have taken so much s**t, I’ve stopped listening to other people. I have had enough.

'There's only so much you can cope with and then you either allow it to swallow you up or you say, "Sod this". I have had it with negativity and bitchiness.

'I want people to like my music but I couldn't give a s**t about what they think of me. Take it or leave it. I do not care.'


Turning her back on the negativity: Cheryl is looking forward to 2011 with a fresh start


Although Cheryl continued her solo career success with her new single Promise This and second album Messy Little Raindrops hitting No.1, her personal life was not so smooth.


The full shoot and interview appears in the February issue of ELLE Magazine, out today


Cheryl and Ashley split last February amid allegations of his infidelity before divorcing in September, and in July came close to death after contracting malaria on a visit to Tanzania with close friend Derek Hough.

Although she considered therapy to help her deal with the fallout from her divorce and illness, she eventually decided against it, explaining: 'I'm not trusting enough to bare my soul to a stranger.

'I'm lucky in that I've got family and friends to turn to. I realise now that it's not a bad thing to lean on people and accept support.




Cheryl Cole Behind The Scenes of Elle Magazine shoot


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Japanese Idol 2012 | Privacy Policy