Tuesday, January 4, 2011

'I'm good looking, right?' Justin Bieber on life as a teen heartthrob

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Good looking?Justin Bieber on the cover of the February issue of Vanity Fair


His dedicated female fans sent death threats to Selena Gomez after she was spotted kissing Justin Bieber.

So it would be no surprise if the attention had perhaps gone to the young star's head.

'Not trying to be arrogant', he said. 'But if I walked down the street and a girl saw me, she might take a look back because maybe I'm good-looking, right?

The teen singing sensation fronts the February issue of Vanity Fair, and is pictured covered in lipstick kisses.

In the accompanying article he admits that he sometimes feels the pressure of fame.
'Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal.

'I think differently. my mind is always racing. I'm just… nuts. But I think the best [musicians] probably are.'

The 16-year-old tells the magazine his mind is so active that he sometimes suffers from insomnia.

'I think about all the things I didn't have time to think about during the day- like family and God and things that should be more important...'


Who were Justin's favourite musicians growing up? 'I’m definitely influenced by Michael Jackson and Boyz II Men'


Justin also talked about the challenges of trying to be a regular teenager.

'It's hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home. But I can't do that.

'Everything is important. But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I'm angry, I'll just put a smile on my face and fake it.'

The superstar singer took to Twitter this morning to let his fans know about the interview: 'COVER IS OUT and a Behind the Scenes Video. Most intense interview i
ever did. here's the @vanityfairmag cover & more.'


There is no mention of Justin's friendship with Selena Gomez in the interview


As for his musical influences, forget the Beatles or the Rolling Stones.
Justin prefers black American musicians.

'I’m definitely influenced by Michael Jackson and Boyz II Men and people who were black artists—that’s what I like.'

There is no mention in the story of Selena Gomez.

Yesterday the Disney star received a string of death threats after she was pictured kissing Bieber while holidaying on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia.

The young stars have been coy about rumours of romance for several months, however the new pictures, which have surfaced online, seem to have confirmed their
secret relationship.

Justin's fans, who are popularly known as 'Beliebers', posted several hostile messages to the 18-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place star on Twitter.

One message read: 'Roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you'll break @justinbieber's heart I'm gonna kill you'.


source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Japanese Idol 2012 | Privacy Policy